Call or email our customer care team for a quote, you’ll need the pickup and delivery addresses and bike details.
Once you receive the quote, you can book in for the next available dates. We have set runs Australia Wide and will always book you in to the next available spot – dates will be provided to you upon booking as our trucks fill up very fast.
You’ll receive written booking confirmation and detailed information of your move plus motorcycle safety requirements for transport
Your Driver will call the day prior to pickup and delivery to arrange a timeframe, and on the day will inform you of any traffic or weather delays.
Each bike is inspected on pickup and delivery and a condition report is completed. Both the sender and receiver will get a copy.
Our Drivers will load your bike onto our trucks using tailgate loaders, then strap down securely without the need for crates or packaging.
• We phone prior to pick up and delivery and carry out a condition report upon collection.
• Bikes are lifted onto truck with a tailgate loader and secured individually.
Industrial strength soft side curtains are used to fully enclosed the truck. Sufficient space is left between bikes to walk through.
Hydraulic tailgate loader to lift bike from ground to truck level.
Bikes are individually secured along adjustable tracks with soft nylon webbing straps.
Fully adjustable hydraulic mezzanine decks.
Door to Door Service Where Possible
We have scheduled runs that leave daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly. Our large fleet of 12 trucks means we can provide a door to door service in most areas; depending on accessibility and location. Our drivers will contact you prior to collection or delivery at your home, office, holiday accommodation or a nominated address of your choice. Alternatively, depots are available if necessary.
How we manage the Safety & Security of your motorcycle
- Bikes are individually secured along adjustable tracks with soft nylon webbing strap A condition report is carried out on every motorcycle at pickup and delivery
- Industrial strength soft side curtains are used to fully enclose the truck. Sufficient space is left between bikes to walk through.
- Bikes are individually secured along adjustable tracks with soft nylon webbing straps that are specifically designed for Bikes Only.
- All bikes are strapped down with 4 x 500kg ratchet straps on the front axle and rear axles or swing arm depending on the type of bike.
- We do NOT strap down the front forks using the handlebars or utilise any part of the bike that is susceptible to breakage.
- Our trucks are unmarked, plain vehicles for security purposes
- Fully secured storage facilities in every state
- Transit Insurance is included in the cost.
- All drivers are trained in how to correctly and safely handle motorcycles