Transit Insurance – Included
Your motorcycle is automatically insured for damage caused in the event of an accident involving our transport vehicle. This includes fire, theft and rollover. This does not include all damages which may occur during normal movement of the bike in transit.
Whilst we have been professionally transporting bikes for 20 years accidents can happen and we recommend to owners that you have adequate comprehensive insurance to cover any occurrence of damage not caused by transportation to your bike during the normal course of our operations.
In the event that your bike is accidentally damaged during transit, please notify Bikes Only within 7 days of receiving delivery.
Additional Box Service – From $60
We understand that sometimes there are bits and pieces that need to go with the bike. If it can be packaged into a box smaller than a helmet box and strapped to your bike – we can take it free of charge.
Anything bigger will need to be pre-booked and paid for, as well as meet Workplace Health and Safety regulations to ensure safety of the box and bikes on board.
- Only 1 x box per motorcycle
- Must be securely closed to withstand movement on the truck
- Must be clearly labelled with delivery name, phone number and address
- Must be a maximum weight of 20kg
- No engines, wheels or tyres
- Must not be multiple boxes taped together – 1 box only
- Must not be strapped to the bike
- Boxes & personal items are NOT covered by transit insurance
- Our Drivers will not accept boxes that are not pre-booked and that don’t meet these safety criteria.
- Prices are $60 for QLD, NSW, VIC & SA – $120 for WA, NT & TAS.
Secure Payment Service – $50
To give you peace of mind when buying, we offer a secure payment hand over service. We can arrange for our Driver to handover a cheque to the seller on pickup, after a condition report is completed. If there does happen to be a problem our driver will contact you directly.
Fly – Ride Trips & Holidays
The big problem with motorcycle holidays is distance, time and weather. Australia is a BIG country and yet there is so much to see and do for the motorcycle enthusiast, ride the Great Ocean Road, visit the Hunter Valley, tour Tasmania, go to Moto GP’s or Club Rallies, visit Nth Qld, WA and many more options.
Remove the time pressure and the stress from your holiday ride and travel further! With our set runs and regular services we can accommodate the pickup and delivery of your bike to match your travel dates. Schedule your shipment to have us pick up your bike and drop it off at our depot, then get online and book yourself a flight. When you get there, simply meet at our depot in the capital city, or even have it delivered to a nearby motorcycle dealer or your hotel.
What are you waiting for? Grab your mates and get organised!
Looking to attend a rally or club event with a few mates? We offer group discounts for Major Motorcycle Events throughout the year, such as the Ulysses AGM, The BMW Safari, The Long Ride and The Black Dog Ride.
Bikes Only Transport is the preferred transport company for many of these events held in Australia, as we are the only company that can provide the specialised vehicles and capacity for the event.
Buying From Auctions
Should you buy a motorcycle to be collected from an Auction house such as Pickles or Manheim Fowles etc., read the following conditions to make sure we can collect it with no issues and no delays to your transport:
- Provide us with the following details when booking:
- Buyer Number
- Lot Number
- Vin Number of the bike
- If the bike has a key this must be specified at the time of booking.
- If the bike is damaged, un-rollable and needs to be palletised, this will incur an extra fee of $150